cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If an assembly is declared scrap and if many components that have gone into it are in good condition and have to be taken back into unrestricted stock. please suggest how to achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check As-Built Configuration activity and its activity rules. Though you need to test if it actually allows to work with scrapped SFCs. If no - maybe you should consider removing components before scrapping.

Br,

KC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks KC.

Will explore this and give you my feedback.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dimasluis_defaria
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Sreekaantha S

In my opinion, You can have several ways to treat it, I'll give you two:

First: Generate the assembly scrap, also do the cancelation of the components (movement type: 262). All movements linked to production order

Second: Generate the assembly scrap. And create a second production order to disassemble the assembly scrap

tks

Dimas Faria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dimas,

I am a new user of SAP pp.

Thanks fo the inputs. PLease help me on further doubts on above two suggestions

Assuming there are 10 pcs and 10 operations and I am doing CO11N for operation 6. I do not want to continue further operations  for 3 pcs because of rejection. I would like to dissassemble and understand how many of the components used in this pcs is useworthy. Such components - I would like to take back to unrestricted stock. Few may not be in reuse condition also. Such components - I would I would like scrap. PLease help with flow of transaction codes.