cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Iam new to hana I would like to learn the BW powered by HANA can any provide the documents.and I have gone through transports in hana what is meant by delivery unit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iam new to hana I would like to learn the BW powered by HANA can any provide the documents.and I have gone through transports in hana what is meant by delivery unit?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rama_shankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sravan,

Welcome to the World of HANA. Happy Learning!

Delivery unit is used to collect development objects built in one HANA system to be copied to another system. A common need to create delivery unit is to copy development objects to the quality system or production system. In short, they compare to BW or ECC transport objects.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rama Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you rama

can you share documents on BW powered hana? and sample scenarios like how to join 2 fact tables in calculation view .Analytic view is same as the star scheme which is infocube in bw then do we need to have master data to be stored in attribute view in hana?

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Views do not store any data in HANA

All data resides in tables

To know how to join tables in Views, watch videos on SAP HANA Academy | SAP HANA

For BW on HANA check:

Blog: BW 7.4 on HANA in a Nutshell | SAP HANA

Also follow BW on HANA Space on SCN

If you want to learn about HANA , check my blog:

To know more about BW on HANA,check below blog for links to BW on HANA Materials:

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (0)