cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of message types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one let me know how to activate message status in the commercial invoice to  see the print preview?

Please see the below screen for your reference

Thanks

Sravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

can you please suggest how we can activate this status the message in the commercial invoice?

Thanks in advance

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Two things are necessary for active output:

1. In configuration, make sure that the Message (e.g. Z2004) is assigned to the Activity in which the Declaration currently sits.

2. Add an entry in the Default Data for Output schema for your Legal Regulation.

In the Declaration, also check the Message determination log.

Let us know if you need further information about any of the above.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I have done the above suggested steps before i posted this query,but still the message is inactive,

did i missed out some where in configuration?

Regards,

Sravan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Please check the Determination Log (icon just above the messages, in the "Communication" tab).  It could be that the PPF Action for the Message has not been assigned to the Action Profile.

Let me know what you find - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Please see the below screen of determination log

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Just looking again at your original screen-shot at the top of the thread; for the standard Activity Sequence 'NZEXN', I would expect to see a completed Message type M5000 and response I5932 (or similar) in the Declaration before any printed outputs were active for output.  Clearly your outputs are an "own solution", since they start with "Z", but it looks like you are using the standard Activities 'NZEXN' and 'CUSEX' in the Activity Sequence.

Please confirm to which Activity Message Types Z2004 and Z2354 are assigned, and which Activity was active when the screen-shots were taken.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

As Dave pointed out, I think you are missing M5000 which is part of standard Activity NZEXN.

You may have to complete that to see your print outputs ready for processing. And moreover you default data setup is just capable of defaulting your customs invoice messages. So, you don't see M5000 in the communication tab,

Please make sure you maintain defaulting with respect to the sequence. You should find M5000 under communication tab and once you complete the entire sequence you will find Z2004 and Z2354 enabled.

Regards

Dhilipan

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

You gave this response:

1. In configuration, make sure that the Message (e.g. Z2004) is assigned to the Activity in which the

Declaration currently sits.

2. Add an entry in the Default Data for Output schema for your Legal Regulation.

Could you please give me the path in SPRO where this needs to be done?

Thanks!

Corinne

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Corinne,

IMGpath: Customs Management > Communication Processes > Define Control Settings for Communication Processes: (select Process Template) > Process (select Process) > Activities (select Activity) > Messages.

The default data entries are maintained in the Master Data area.

Regards,

Dave

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave!