cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Phase Controller Problem when creating a tasklist in Maintenace project for Charm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am currently working on charm configuration in Solman 7.1 SP8. I have got error "Internal Phase Controller Problem"while creating task

list for maintenance project in charm. The task list is created but no maintenance cycle assigned to this task list.

I have checked sap note 1868337,that is relevant for my issue, I have checked first two points of sap note and our system setting are same as mentioned in sap note. For sap note's point 3 ,we also got dump "OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO". However not found solution out of it and from SLG1 logs.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Richa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is resolved now.

I have raised this to SAP and after analyzing the abap dump SAP has replied that its problem with Z method and ask us to deactivate our own BAdi. After Deactivating BAdi the issue has been resolved.

Regards

Richa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

normally the error "internal Phase Controller Problem"  comes for any issues in charm, starting from authorisation, number ranges, phase inconsistency, any missed basic note implementation also bring such dumps.

from the screenshot i could see no task list assigned yet,

hence refer the sap note 1616495 - ChaRM: Project cycle transaction not linked to task list

also make sure you implemented charm master note as per your release and done all the task as guided procedure in solman_Setup.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I have done charm configuration for BI and ECC landscape ,for both I have created separate projects and both are working without error. Now for new requirement I have crated one more project and include both landscape (ECC & BI) in single project.And now for newly created project I am getting error.

I am currently working on SP8 and note correction are valid for Sp1 to SP3.

Regards

Richa