cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQSeries sends info to SAP PI

martini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I'm new in the MQSeries world and in principle, I'm looking for a blog that sends info from MQSeries Queue to SAP PI (Sender). I've been about JMS blog's but I'm really need MQSeries blog, where about tell me about channel, data type, etc.

Can any one send me a link or a email?

Thanks a lot for you collaboration!

Martín.

PD: Sorry for my English, is no so good!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin

how I catch the information from queues and send it to SAP PI. Do you understand me?

You have to configure a JMS sender channel ( mention the MQ Manager name Port , Queue name) .I am assuming your MQ on the sender side is set up , correct me if you are looking for MQ set up .

But IMO , If you configure the channel by pointing it to correct queue , MQ messages will be picked up by SAP PI  and rest depends on the requirement of end system and type of connectivity you need.

i too didn't see any blogs on it , but we have many interfaces with JMS as sender and its no different then any scenario.

you will find lot of references in below discussion forum , generic info on how to configure different scenarios(but not JMS sender specific though, but you can design similar way after configuring JMS sender channel )

Regards

Srinivas

martini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Karnam, for you information! I solved the problem by exploring a bit more based on the "trial and error". Maybe help others indicating that you must use a "Module" called "Plain2XML" to transform plain text to XML, from the MQSeries queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin

MQ Series is same as WebshereMQ , that being said you can use JMS channel with Transport protocol as  WebSphere MQ

Configuration details can be found in below link

Configuring the Sender JMS Adapter (SAP Library - Partner Connectivity Kit)

JMS FAQ Note : 856346

SAP Note: 1086303

martini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes Srinivas, I've written about "Transport Protocol" about sender channel (if possibility). I only just needs a blog "End to End" about WebSphere MQ or MQ Series...to understand how I catch the information from queues and send it to SAP PI. Do you understand me?

Thanks a lot!