cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fully referenced Quotation Line Item appearing in table VBBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using SAP ECC 6.0 and are facing inconsistencies in VBBE table updates. When a SO is created with reference to Quotation and using full QT quantity , VBBE displays correct results, i.e. only SO entry is created. Now when I change SO quantity less than QT quantity  records each for QT and SO are created which is as expected.

Again when I make SO quantity equal to QT quantity, the old QT entry still exist in VBBE even though it is totally referenced. I used report SDCRQ21 to correct this and the QT record is deleted from VBBE and its corresponding transactions like MD04.

However I would like to know the correct SAP Note to resolve this issue. I have came across SAP Notes like 1909466, 1850090 which resolve issues related to completed SO and DO not getting deleted from VBBE.

I have checked User Exits and enhancements in our project to check for any changes and found none impacting the behavior. The configuration settings for VBBE update are also checked. This is not a frequent issue but needs to be resolved.

Please suggest appropriate SAP Notes or some other solution to this problem.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mentioned note 1909466. Have you implemented this note? If not, you should apply this note and test again.

Answers (0)