cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make BAPI-Call or SPROXY-Object language dependent?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Group,

I have a queatsion reagrding language dependent responses from our BAPI's. We have several BAPI that are populated as Webservice using PI. The communication works fine but know we got arequest from our business department. Is it possible to handle the repsonse in different languages? The Bapi itself is language dependent, but as we use a RFC-Login on our PI we always have do give a dedicated logon-language für the respective user.

Is there anyway to overwrite the logon-language during the Webservice-Call depending on a given parameter (e.g. via mapping) or another trick to get the response in a different language?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian - I don't think we can change the launguage dynamically in PI channel.

I've never worked on it but if it is an issue with logon language which we configure in the PI channel then may be you can go with the below approach incase you got limited languages.

Create separate channels for each language in ID and inside the graphical mapping based on the source language, execute the corresponding RFC lookup function.. I know it's not the best solution but letz also wait for other expert comments..