cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned field column in CJ30 or CJ32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Business want to display assigned column in CJ32 transaction in both controlling currency view and object currency view.

currently it is displaying for only controlling view.

if  i flag object currency in budget profile availability control section it will display in object currency view but it will not display in controlling currency view.

my question is how i can get assign field column in both currency views(Controlling and object currency) in CJ32 Transaction. please let me know configuration if i needed to get assign field in Cj32.

Thanks,

BR Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in report S_ALR_87013558. Execute it -> Ctrl+Shift+F4-> Select the currency and translation key. Here,you can see the values in the currency you want.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Saurabh for your quick replay,

Business want display of assign column in CJ32 transaction for both controlling and object currency views currently assign column displaying only controlling currency view.

Thanks,

BR Reddy

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Baira,

It is  SAP Behavior . Suppose if your object currency is USD or control area currency is INR. Then system will display different assigned value in both.

So to overcome this, System shows assigned value in that, which is finalized by in budget profile.

IF business needs, Then go for Zreport....

Regards

Rahul

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case check your budget profile for the following settings:

Also then,you will find the "views in" field and the 'assigned' column also in CJ30/CJ32  t-code.you change it to the currencies in CO are or object currency. Hope it will solve your issue.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your budget profile: Check object currency in availability control as well as in budget currency section.

Regards

Shishir

hemu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Correct answer is availablity control is not activated at WBS.

Execute cjbn &cjen at projects than assigned columned will be shown

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no multiple selection of currency in standards

you have to either select one currency in controlling area

note if you require so you have to go for development with transaction CJ32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushrut,

Thanks you for your input.

i am unable to get your point development to transaction CJ32.

Can you please elaborate the point..

Thanks,

Baira

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baira

Development to transaction CJ32 means you can develop report in which you can fetch values with currency desired , and the same can be put for the release process.it is  total development

only go for it ,if it is really required by the business