Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Condition Recording fetching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We having following scenario

• I have 4 Different Contract  with different sold to-party  with T-code VA41
  • Create 4 different Sales order  with reference to Contract (VA01)
  • Create 4 different delivery with reference to sales order  (VL01N)
  • Create group 4 different delivery with document type “C” (VG01)
  • Create 1 shipment document with 1 forwarding agent  (4 leg will generated on item level) (VT01N)
  • Create 1 shipment cost document with reference to shipment doc. (VI01)
  • Do PGI with VL06O
  • Create 4 Billing document with reference to delivery (T-code VF01), we are calculating fright with condition type (ZFR4) at the time of shipment cost document and the same fright condition is copies to billing doc for creating accounting entry and printing. With respective to delivery doc

Issue

• When creating 1 billing doc. Fright condition is calculating perfectly.
  • At time of creating 2nd billing doc. Fright condition is triggering twice in billing doc. Accounting effect will be the same (twice)
  • And creating 3rd billing doc. Fright condition will trigger thrice in billing doc. Accounting effect will be the same (thrice)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Dear Mitul,

You can check Transaction spec-pri-pro (TSPP) and Pricing type in pricing procedure (V/08). Also check copy control there is one option i:e shipment cost.

Regards,

Ambarish

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mitul,

I observed some Flaws here..

1.Normally Freight will be chargeable to customer--why it is coming as Minus in your Configuration at the time of Condition value ??(will you take this freight as discount!!!!)

2.You maintained for the Same condition type ZFR4--17Rs per each in one condition and

for others 27Rs per Each--How you done this(when the Same material has been used in all the Contracts-Obviously system picks these condition records based on your V/08 Manual Indicator?)

Pl Provide The Accesses of your ZFR4 Condition type...

3.There are some more differences like Pricing source and Billing Quantity(have you tried my making some updation of Pricing by using the Other pricing types in billing)

Pl Give more clarity..

Phanikumar

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mitul,

The Access Sequence for ZFR4 contains Destination Zone-so I will go back to what Lakshmipathi G has mentioned. The same condition type in one invoice should not fetch multiple Destination zones for the same line item. Haven't been able to check-But if the Destination zone is not part of the standard communication structure and instead has been added by you- then can you provide the screenshot of the exit where it is being populated, (ignore if available as part of the structure).

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi Thakur,

Thanks for your reply

sorry, I did not get your point, What you are trying to say, can you please explain me once

Thanks & Regard,

Mitul

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Standard--KF00(Standard Freight Condition type) is not a group condition..

What made you to go, as a group condition?

Can you repeat the Same process by deactivating Group condition and update us..

Pl correct if any..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar V,

Thanks for reply,

I have tested with scenario, removing Group Condition from V/06, I have not found any changes , i have also attach screen short

Screen short of Billing Doc. 1

Screen short of Billing Doc. 2

Screen short of Billing Doc. 3

Condition Detail Screen short

Regard,

Mitul

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share the Settings in VTFL--Pricing type?

Have you maintained any condition supliments???

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here  is the screen short of VTFL = Delivery to Billing Doc

Regard,

Mitul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitul,

Check if exlusive indicator for the Freight Condition Type ZFR4 access sequence is marked. Infact such kind of behaviour normally comes when you dont mark the exlusive indicator for Access in the access sequence.

So whatever the condition records are maintained will flow to sales order or billing document.

Please check that

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhar Shetty,

Thanks for Reply

I have check exclusive indicator is already mark for ZFR4 access sequence

Regard,

Mitul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mitul,

Looking at  the screen shot, what I  assume is that, the condition type ZFR4 is Group Condition. This may be the reason why system has picked all the condition records. Please note that I am not 100% correct, I may be wrong here.

Before doing any changes, Please sit with an ABAPer and try to Debug Condition Record Determination and see on what parameter system is brinig all the three condition records. This may give some insight to you.

Regards

Murali

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mitul,

Can you check the Cost item category and confirm the Cost Distribution parameter. Is it set to Delivery or Delivery item?.

Thanks & Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the second billing document, select first ZFR4, click on "Condition rec" icon below.  Make a note of what combination system is showing.  Similarly, do for second ZFR4 also and share here the outcome.  Also share what is the condition origin for both the line items of ZFR4.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi G,

Thanks for you reply.

For second Billing Document, first ZFR4 combination system is showing as follows

TPPtShTyServcAgentShPtDest.zoneMatFr-GrpRDescription
1001Z00117000000001001Z10000045 LTR 5 Liter Jar

Second ZFR4 combination system is showing as follows

TPPtShTyServcAgentShPtDest.zoneMatFr-GrpRDescription
1001Z00117000000001001Z10001335 LTR 5 Liter Jar

condition origin for both the line items of ZFR4.

Line Item 1

Line Item 2

Regard,

Mitul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Destination Zone differs (Z1000004 and Z1000133) from the screen shot shared by you and I wonder how come in that case, system is fetching.  Please check from the customer master which Destination Zone is correct.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply

First Billing Document

Customer no = 100079 & Transportation Zone:- Z1000133

for Second Billing Document

Customer no:-100006 & Transportation Zone:- Z1000004

ie:- my 1st line item condition record is fetching correctly

Regard,

Mitul