cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP filter variant with MBDAT filter criteria and with Backorders(Date/Time) (confirmation situation tab) ticked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently working on a BOP variant which requires to have an MBDAT filter criteria and with Backorders(Date/Time) in the confirmation situation tab ticked. However, i have read something on an article that there is a known issue when these two are enabled:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/BOP+filter+selection+with+criteria+material+availability+da...

Is there any other possible way to have BOP select the correct range according to the MBDAT criteria and with the Backorders ticked? Or if there is some other factor that can be considered (i.e. MBDAT time in scheduling, etc.)

I have tried all possible combinations for the conditions of my MBDAT filter criteria, however, there are still orders that are captured even if they shouldn't have been captured. I have also tried changing the times (GI Time, Loading Time, etc.) in schedule line data to see if it will reflect in /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN, and still had no luck.

Your inputs are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bernhardt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Berhardt

I hadn't seen this before.

Why don't you have two consecutive bop runs? one that just selects and reschedule back orders into the future, that should be quick, then another that includes your date range?

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response. However, It would mean that 2 BOPs may possibly run twice for the same order which is not a part of my intention.