Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP User Authorizations.

SCIL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Sachin here.

This is regarding authorizations.

I have to remove some authorization as per below mentioned.

1. Su01, su02, su03, su10, sm59, sm01, scc4, rz20 these comes under basis part

2. Se80, se39, se38, se15, se11, se12, se01 and these comes under ABAP Workbench part

I have gone through authorization roles, but these all T.Codes are not present as in object “Transaction code check at transaction start” directly.

These might be in other packages.

In which packages and with which object I can remove these authorizations?

I have gone through packages like “Basis Administration”,” Basis Development Environment” Basis Central Function”

There is one object “ABAP Workbench” in package” Basis Development Environment”

If I will make this object inactive, shall above mentioned ABAP Workbench relate authorizations get removed??

Pleae guide.

Wram Regards

Sachin.

Message was edited by:

scil scil

Message was edited by:

scil scil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sachin,

Cna u pl lets know which profile or role u r checking .If it is a standard profile dont change it. Rather copy it to a z role and do the necessary changes.Pl letme know which profiles are u checking for so tht we can proceed further.

Pl check again the object "Transaction code check at transaction start" ie S_TCODE might not be containing the names of the tcodes but it might be containing a * which means all tcodes. Pl recheck again.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Sachin,

You need to check the roles which are giving these transactions to the users.

Execute report RSUSR070 in SE38 or simply execute the transaction S_BCE_68001425.

Now under tabstrip Selection according to authorization values go to input field Authorization object1-->Object 1. Here input value S_TCODE and press the retun/enter key.

Now more inputs fileds will come up. You can give t-codes here and the output will display the roles in which these transactions are present.

Then accordingly you can ensure that these roles are not assigned to the users or may be change the roles to suit your requirements. Though changing standard SAP roles is not a good practice ; you can actually create a new role as a copy of exisitng standard role under your customer namespace and subsequently make modifications to that role.

Please award points if answer was helpful.

Regards.

Ruchit.