cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Column Inconsistency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my SNP Planning book i have two data views in the same planning book and in the same planning area. Assume Data View 1 and Data View 2. My Data view 1 has past and future time buckets . My Data view 2 has only future time buckets.

Iam calculating my initial column of a particular key figure X in the Data view 1 using a macro. Its just a simple macro that sums the past values and disply in the initial column. When i save the data it gets saved to the initial column.

If i see the key figure X initial column in my Data view 2 i dont see any values. This Key figure X initial column was calcuilated in the Data view 1 and it has values displayed there. How to get the values in both data views. ?

Thanks in advance.

Valavan.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. The Value you calculated into your initial column in DV1 will not be transferred to in DV2, This value is not saved and hence will not be visible in both views

2. You need to have a TB profile for your past in DV2 (i suppose you dont have one). You dont necessarily have to see it. You can make "input from" and "visible from " blank or current date. (check what is setup in your DV1)...

and mark the initial column as Murali has mentioned and you should be able to get the same value

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murali,

I have the initial column in the both the data views . The only difference between the two data view is Data view 1 has both past and future time buckets and Data view 2 has only Future Time buckets.

Thanks in Advance for the inputs.

Valavan.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please check whether the data view 2 has been created choosing "initial column" to be shown.

This can be checked through /sapapo/sdp8b - Define planning book transaction where in you choose your planning book, data view option and "edit". Go to data view tab and check inital column "L" or "R" or "C" is chosen. Usually "L" is chosen and the initial column will appear as first column in your data view.

This will enable you to have both the data view identical and could solve your problem.

Regards,

Murali.J