Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract person partner determination in delivery

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I can get the email output for CP to work for Order confirmation in VA01 and for billing output in VF01, but I cannot get it to work for delivery confirmation, I get this error when creating the output in VL02N.

Partner 1323 does not exist for partner function AP

Message no. VN006

Diagnosis

Partner does not exist for the partner function selected for this

transaction.

The partner 1323 have been created for AP as it works fine with order confirmation and billing output, so I do not understand the error, does anyone have any idea what I am missing ?

Thanks and best regards

Pernille

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your entries in table KNVP. Compare values in KNVP and in LIKP (VKORG, VTWEG, SPART...). If there are mistakes, correct them with tcode XD02 and check again your records in VV22.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

pd: check also your values in KNVP-KUNN2

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

KNVP looks like this

22208 0011 11 11 SP  22208  

22208 0011 11 11 CP     1323

22208 0011 11 11 CP 1    1326

22208 0011 11 11 BP  22208  

22208 0011 11 11 PY  22208  

22208 0011 11 11 SH  22208  

LIKP/LIPS and VKORG-VTWEG-SPART match with above and I can also process output both to SH and CP manually, but I cannot get the output to work automatically.

Best regards

Pernille

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but the notes does not solve my problem.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please list down the steps you are following to reach this error message. Mention step by step process please.

Thank$

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,  I have got it to work for CP when processing output, Seems like the problem was the output type, where I missed the tick  - multible processing.

However I have got one more question, how do I set up VV21 so that I get 2 emails out when saving a delivery. I need an email both for CP and for SH. But rigth now I can only process one automatically, the last one I have to add manually.

Thanks, Pernille

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pernille,

Maintain Condition Record properly for both the Partner Function in VV21. You should be able to process Email functionality Automatically while saving the Delivery.

Regards,

Rianka

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rianka,

Maybe it is my access sequesce that is wrong, Because my access sequence looks at Ship to or delivering plant. I can only output to one ship to or to one plant,  I cannot create 2 lines in the same "line" in the access sequence

I get this error when I try to add a second line even though the partner funtion is different.

The condition record entered already exists

Message no. VK065

Do you have any solution to VV21 ?

Thanks and best regards

Pernille