cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables or function modules to get multilevel WBS element BOM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to  develop a Z report to get plan Vs actual cost analysis for production order in non valuated project stock scenario. For every FG  item , multi level wbs element BOM is created. I need to know the function module or tables names which gives me the detail of multilevel wbs element BOM.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use table STPO and STKO to get the BOM with BOM category as P.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

I already checked these tables. Through these table i do not get link between WBS element and its BOM items. For eg; when i run STPO by giving BOM category as P, it gives lots of entries but do not have WBS element field . I also tried table MAST , there also i can give BOM category , Material master etc, but there is not field for WBS element therefore requirement to have list of BOM items WBS element wise is not meeting.

For example ; if i have a WBS element TEST01 and FG material 90001, further this FG has SFG 90002 and 90003 and the SFG 90002 has got raw material 8001 and 8002.

I have created WBS element BOM(CS71) for TEST01 and 90001, sub components of BOM are 90002 and 90003

Further more i have created one more BOM for WBS element TEST01 and 90002, sub components of BOM are 8001 and 8002.

So if i want to get detail of WBS element TEST01 BOM for multilevel , how can i get it?

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest simple way to dig this information.

Go to RESB, Input WBS and get the materials which are reserved for WBS
that will be nothing but will give planned materials you plan to consume and get actuals from MSEG with reference to WBS element.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Mahendra