Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Webdynpro Adobe from ABAP module pool

narendar_naidu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a webdynpro application calling Adobe form and is working fine .when we click on a button in webdynpro, Adobe form is called,and user enters the values and is saved.

Now there is a requirement to develop a ABAP screen(with Push buttons) from which the webdynpro ADOBE has to be directly called.

More clearly, If i click the push button in ABAP screen ,the Adobe has to be called directly( not the screen in webdynpro) and user will enter values

All user actions like ovs , drill down should be allowed and saved.

Is this possible and if yes, please guide me on how to achieve this functionality.

regards,

Naren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren.

the way you have described the requirement doesn't make a lot of sense. Can you eloborate or provide screenshots of what you currently have that is working? Which "webdynpro screen" are you trying to skip?

Derrick

narendar_naidu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi derrick,

At present i dont hv a system in front ofme...will reply u tomo with screen shots.

Regards,

narendar_naidu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any help would be appreciated.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can handle this in two/three ways I believe.Of course, you need to try each approach and see which one will suit you.

1. Pass your component name to cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url. This will return url string.

2. Pass the url string to FM CALL_BROWSER

3.Add a HTML viewer control on a custom screen and show_url method of the same passing url as a parameter.

4. Create a transaction code for your web dynpro application and call it from your module pool using CALL TRANSACTION.

Regards

Abhi

narendar_naidu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Abhi for your reply,

i could get the solution but, i want to display adobe form instead of webdynpro screen,

I mean i want to skip the first screen and display adobe form instead.

how can i make that.

regards,