Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN T-Shirts.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is SCN provides T-shirts same like SDN.?

I know SDN was giving once crossing respective milestones like 250, 1000, 500 pints... etc

Did anybody got t-shirt recently..?

Reg,

Bhg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it was stopped because Mark had got too much and could not wear one more, see the second video in this blog:

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If not for milestones, Wouldn't be good if they give at least to Topic Leaders(3 per each space)? I don't think it would cost huge...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would say "chai se jyada ketli garam".

The cost of shipping that t-shirt from foreign location to India would exceed the cost of buying a plain t-shirt and getting stuff printed locally.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand what you mean to say..

It's not a brand new demand from contributors. SDN had the practice of giving T-shirts earlier. God knows how shipping charges were not hick-ups for SAP at that time.

Do you think, will there  be any significance if we give award to ourselves with our influence? Similarly, printing should happen by SAP but not locally by us..

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Even I don't think cost really matters to SAP. (Shipping, Printing - whatever).

As I’m saying from beginning, It’s a pride to use/say "SCN T-shirt, Medals, SCN freebie, etc " which earned by helping to others.

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If shipping is an issue then how did they give Data geek challenge t-shirts  ??

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about bullet proof t-shirts for moderators?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ha ha...

Really Great thought

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Na...naaaaa....  Thinking higher.

Bullet proof "Helmets" ........

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's really humorous . In fact we want bullet proof T-shirts to safeguard ourselves from Moderators(as you guys always have eyes on us )

Regards,

Suman

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

At least SCN has to provide "Emblem" or "Accolades" for motivating users to participate.

Reg,

Bhg

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think gamification doing the same.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have points and badges, these make for all sorts of good and bad impetus, as we can see everyday.

Thomas

P.S. 500 pints is indeed a milestone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pints for posts? I like the sound of that. I also like the sound of pinots, which I saw somebody mention a while ago.

Makes me wonder why the SCN clubhouse at TechEd d-Code has coffee and not a bar...

Steve.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I know about "Points and Badges" in scn. But what i meant to say is in physically if we get medals like showing in scn gives a pride.... right?

Message was edited by: Bhâgyârâj Ġǿwdâ

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm sure one of those online printers and manufacturers of junk would be quite happy to put one of your badges on a mug or something for a small fee.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

May be that's true for online printers and manufacturers for theri business. But for a SCN member this could be remembrances of self-esteem.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You want SAP to spend money to build your self esteem? I'd rather they spent the money improving the moderator tools on this site.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

If its for spending, I really welcome that to spend money to improve the moderator tools on this site. But also, SCN members are working for SAP by sepending their time to resolve issue's which are to be taken care by SAP support. Hope this will definitely saves a lot more.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey - I don't even get a t-shirt and I spend hours on moderating this site every week! We do it for the warm glow of helping others.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks and appreciating for moderating this site. Even thanks for all SCN Members to help each - others. As per my knowledge - No one expects anything for helping here.

But really, SCN has to make some programs for motivating us.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have both in the form of an espresso martini instead

Colleen.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

>>>I spend hours on moderating this site every week! We do it for the warm glow of helping others.

I agree & I do travel the same boat like you 

Cheers

Agasthuri

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

What I guess is, Less Posts More Moderations in SCN....

Thanks for all Moderators again.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean you're leaving because you didn't get a t-shirt?

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

N-O. No...... Matthew Billingham

Without getting T-Shirt - I won't leave SCN........Happy?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's a double negative. Cancelling both negation would imply that you would leave SCN after getting t-shirt.

So its better not to distribute t-shirt and keep the carrot hanging.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manish Kumar,

I know you are kidding.......

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am probably the last who received one on December 6, 2013:

as you can see in the comments to

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This was stopped about seven years ago...I remember because I crossed 250 a few days after the t-shirt spree was over, bummer...

You still see user profiles with "Shirt size XXL" though, laughing out loud.

Thomas

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No T-shirts, even no freebies.

Since there are a lot of spaces and a lot of contributors in each space I assume that it was discontinued.

- Midhun VP