Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Date Issue

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have a order , the requested delivery date is 21/2/2013 .

Delivery Date is confirmed as 14th MARCH , although I see two Lines in Schedule Line .Its being confirmed at the 1st line itself.

Please help to explain how these being calculated in Sales Order .

I have provided all the relevant screenshots for better understanding .

Thanks

MM_Sd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if this document helps you to understand where this dates come from:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-50340

Regards,

JM

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jon ,

The document was very Helpful . But I have one doubt , the calculations you provided , I did it in xact way , by which my delivery date come as 07/09/2011. But in the report I see Delivery date as 07/18/2011. Also this First delivery date 07/09/2011 matches the first Line of Schedule Lines. Then How this 07/18/2011 comes ,Here is the screenshot.

Thanks

MM_SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in OVZJ column Check rule if you have value B (full delivery) which would equal schedule line  date to the latest shedule line date determined in the sales order.

Regards,

JM

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joan ,

Nothing is mention as such . Screenshot, highlighted one .

Thanks

MM_sD

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When the sales Order was created (21/02/2013) that time no stock was available so a schedule line got created with "0" confirmed quantity.

As per MD04 screenshot stock got available on 11/03/2014.

So during ATP re-run system has provided the 2nd schedule line with the confirmed quantity on 14/03/2014.

Hope it will help.

Regards

AG.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post a screenshot of the schedule lines tab of the item from the sales order?

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Here is the screenshot.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is incorrect. There should never be a case where the first schedule line is confirmed and the second schedule line is not confirmed.

Are you creating these orders in CRM? If so, you should implement note 1849491.

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Noel ,

No not CRM .

There are few orders where 1st Schedule Line is confirmed . What exactly is the difference between them . What I knew in 2nd schedule line we get the confirmed quantity and date , but few crazy orders in system is now confusing me .

Thanks

MM_Sd

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Consider the following example:

- Sales Order for quantity of 100 created with requested delivery date = 30th March

- Availability Check executes. The system calculates that there is no available stock to meet a delivery date = 30th March. However, there is stock available to reach a delivery date = 30th April

- Two schedule lines are created. Schedule Line 1: Required Delivery Date = 30th March. Schedule Line 2: Confirmed Delivery Date = 30th April.

The reason we have two schedule lines is that the system needs a way of knowing the original requested delivery date for the customer. For example, lets say stock becomes available after the sales order has been created. Then rescheduling will pick up that the original requested delivery date (30th March) did not get a confirmed quantity and can assign this new available quantity accordingly. In that case, the second schedule line should be removed as it is no longer valid.

In your case, schedule line 2 is not confirmed which does not make any sense. It is not logical for this schedule line to exist when schedule line 1 has been confirmed.

Things you can check:

1) Check if report SDRQCR21 picks this up as an inconsistency

2) Check if you are using custom code in USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP (Include MV45AFZZ)

3) Check that you have implemented note 1909466. This note needs to be applied on your system to ensure valid ATP results.

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Some more screenshots