cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No partial delivery if not enough inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to specify at the item level, not to deliver a sales order line, if the order line cannot be delivered completely?

Business doesn't want to partially deliver certain materials, if there is not enough inventory at the ordering plant. What I am looking for is something at the individual material level, which is similar to the Partial Delivery Item fag (Value = "C") at the Account Level.

Thanks

Shafeek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no way than implementing exit ATP00001 - EXIT_SAPLATPC_002

Where you can set a flag in material master and use that flag as condition logic in EXIT_SAPLATPC_002

If material not supposed to be delivered partially, you can manipulate the result of itab T_MDVEX

IF T_MDVEX-MNG02 < T_MDVEX-MNG01.

T_MDVEX-MNG02 = 0.

ENDIF.

Be careful with T_MDVEX entry if your ATP allows RLT check, coding need to be aligned by:

doing T_MDVEX-MNG02 = 0 for 1st schedule line and T_MDVEX-MNG02 = T_MDVEX-MNG01 for 2nd schedule line.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Som & MJ, but your suggestions wont help in my scenario. I need the "Only complete delivery allowed" to be set at the material level, and only for certain materials.

Any way? Thanks for your help on this.

Shafeek

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shafeek,

At below Path,

Path: SPRO--> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions--> Availability check and Transfer of Requirements--> Availability check with ATP logic --> Carry out control for availability check

Mark the check box 'CHECK WITHOUT RLT'

Also in Path: SPRO--> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions--> Availability check and Transfer of Requirements--> Availability check with ATP logic --> Define default settings

Update B (Full Delivery) against Sales Area.

This should work for your requirement.

Please test the same and let us know result.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shafeek,

Ensure that the fields Partial Delivery per Item is "C" and the field Max Partial Deliveries is "0" for all the items in the order. This will ensure that the system considers all the items to be delivered fully but will issue only a warning message whenever the complete delviery of the item is not available.

Now goto this path SPRO --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> System Modifications --> Specify Characteristics for System Messages --> Define the message types of system messages. Here change the message type of the message VL 062 from "W" to "E". This will change the warning message into an error message and the item will not be considered during delivery unless complete delivery is possible. Also if there is another item in the order for which complete delivery is possible, then a delivery will be created for that item.

Kindly check and confirm if this meets your requirement.

Regards,

Som