cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND Synchronous Service

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I am exposing a service which only update a table in the ERP, for this I am using two adapters, XI and SOAP, the service update the table in the ERP, but when i check the SXI_MONITOR, I found the following error:

<SAP:Code Area="MAPPING"> NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND </ SAP: Code>

<SAP:Stack> Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID

I do not know why I get this error if the service is updating the information in the table in the ERP, i have Released the cache with SXI_CACHE transaction, but still did not work, i put pictures attached that can help understand the error.

Im testing the service with SoapUI

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David - Is it a synchronous interface?

If so you in the PI operation mapping, you should select the request and response mapping.

I assume you are getting this error because there is no mapping for the response.

If it not a synchronous interface change the quality of service to "exactly once" in the sender communication channel

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh, im sorry i put in the message that my service is a synchronous service but i was wrong, this is a asynchronous service, when i change Quality of Service to "Exactly Once"  in the Communication Channel of the Sender (Adapter Soap), i solve de problem.

Answers (0)