cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Delivery from forward progress / PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to SAP. In our operation we often have Deliveries created, picked and packed. After this process we are requested to stop this order and Return to stock. Is there a function in VA02 or VL02N to block the Delivery from moving forward in the system/shipping, to allow us time to track it down and RTS.

Thank you for your time. If this is in the wrong area please move to correct area.

Christopher

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At sales order level you have one delivery block.

Click on the line item and goto schduline lines there you can maintain the delivery block so that you can't create delviery for the line item.

2. At delivery level as already mentioned by Prasad you maintain the delivery block so that you can't proceed further transactions like Shipment/ PGI etc.

thanks,

Srinu.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the Shipment Blocking Reason the Delivery Header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using that in the VL02N Transaction using the ShpmtBlRsn, Changing it to Return Delivery, and it still allowed me to PGI.

Did I miss a step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

If you want to block the delivery from PGI. Ensure that you place the delivery block on the header

under ADMINSTARTION tab. Also ensure that the block which you are placing has configuration of block Goods issue

IMG--> LE --> shipping -> Deliveries --> Define Reasons for Blocking in shipping

The trans plan shipping block just restricts the SHipmnet creation process