SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Update of Premise Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Could you please share some ways of doing a mass update of premise addresses.

I have a requirement where I need to modify the address of more than 50k premises.  I have the premise number with me.

One idea I came across was using ISU_ADDRESS_PROVIDE to get address number and ADDR_UPDATE to update it.

I am an ABAPer and I am new to SAP ISU. So any suggestion / idea will be helpful.

Thanks,

Sam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam

I wouldn't use the functions you mentioned, but following instead:

• ISU_S_CONNOBJ_PROVIDE
  • ISU_S_CONNOBJ_CHANGE

The first function returns the information linked to a connection object (Y_OBJ, Y_AUTO), which - after applying the changes to the structure - can be used as input into the second function.

The use of those functions ensure comnsistency between all the related CONNOBJ data.

In case you want to update some of the PREMISE specific fields of the address, following functions would work:

• ISU_S_PREMISE_PROVIDE
  • ISU_S_PREMISE_CHANGE

Yep

Jürgen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam

I wouldn't use the functions you mentioned, but following instead:

• ISU_S_CONNOBJ_PROVIDE
  • ISU_S_CONNOBJ_CHANGE

The first function returns the information linked to a connection object (Y_OBJ, Y_AUTO), which - after applying the changes to the structure - can be used as input into the second function.

The use of those functions ensure comnsistency between all the related CONNOBJ data.

In case you want to update some of the PREMISE specific fields of the address, following functions would work:

• ISU_S_PREMISE_PROVIDE
  • ISU_S_PREMISE_CHANGE

Yep

Jürgen