cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with scales in TCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We´ve been facing problems with TCM during the calculation process. 

We have two problems with scales:

- One is with my incoterm scale. The incoterm data is provided on the Freight Booking but the calculation bases INCOTERMS is not properly filled, and that is no result. 

- The other one is my equipment type scale. I have the equipment group and equipment type data provided on the Freight Booking but the result is empty too. And i need the amount in this rate table per container.

The rate table and agreement are released for use, and the validity period is correct.

Look the images attached.

Could you help us?

Best Regards,

Isabella

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pushpendu_sarkar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Isabella,

One issue that I can see is the resolution base. For example, the equipment type is defined for an item. It seems your charge type in the TCCS is set for a resolution base of root. So in this case, the engine is trying to find out the equipment type at the document root and failing. Correct setting would be to set the resolution base to a container (It seems you have containers as items).

This is also indicated by the multiple rate hit symbol - at the root level, engine does not find any equipment type but the equipment type is a dimension of your rate table. So the engine returns a multiple rate hit.

Could you check this and let me know?

Thanks and Regards,

Pushpendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpendu Sarkar!

Very helpful information. I did some tests, changed the resolution base for container in TCCS as you said and i got the final amount per container. And now i dont need to use the equipment scale anymore.

But my incoterms results are still empty, not properly filled in my calculation log. The incoterm data is provided on the Freight Booking. Do you know if there is something i can do?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best Regards,

Isabella

Answers (0)