cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFID Integration using SAP ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am integration MC3190 RFID handheld with SAP Auto ID infrastructure. I am using it for Tag Commission (write) , Verify (read), load, move actions. I am using standard SAP AIN Mobile templates for the transaction. i am facing following problem, can anyone suggest me how to overcome these problems

1. getting the scanned EPC value in the cursor position on the screen if datawedge application running in background but as soon as the EPC value appears int he field, the screen turns to "Page not found error" ( though in screen sequence next screen available) in short the problem is after getting EPC value in cursor field, without waiting for user/system action the page goes out.

2. I want to write the EPC value on the RFID tag using the handheld but its not happening

3. does the RFID handheld returns any value when EPC written succesfully on the tag ( such as tag written successfully )

4. is it necessary to use Device Controller for integrating RFID handheld devices with SAP Auto ID Infrastructure, if so why? can we use without it?

your inputs will be valuable and helpful..

Thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use Industrial Browsers for integrating RFID functionalities.

No, we dont need any device controllers for integrating RFID handhelds. we can make use of SAP ITSMobile

Try the above steps using Pocket browser or Wavelink and let us know if you have issues.