cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sched.Agreement - CmlQtyReceived is not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've been trying to update the CmlQtyReceived field in the scheduling agreement. The case is as follows;

The customer is working as EXW with me. The idocs are triggered, and every date etc is ok in the beginning.

The schedule line date in the scheduling agreement is the date the customer is going to get the goods from my factory (as mentioned earlier; my incoterm is exw). Therefore the date that I do goods issue is the same date that the customer receives the goods. And as soon as I hit "Post goods issue", the system should update the cumulative issued qty as well as cumulative qty received by customer. I don't want to do this by a user exit or anything, I tried it before and received tons of runtime errors due to vblb_duprec.

Is there any way to do this? I am using a route where the system doesn't calculate the lead time, but still it's not working..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So apparently my problem was due to the fact that the users did not use DELJIT at all; which would update the qty received by customer, therefore the problem is now solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. My requirement is to update the Cumulative qty received by customer field (VBLB-ABEFZ) as soon as I post the goods. Because the customer work EXW and takes the goods from my factory.

Although I post the goods, the cumulative qty received is not updated somehow, and therefore the qty in transit is incorrect.

Here's an example :

As you can see I have a qty of 120 og goods issue, and it shows 120 in qty in transit. But when I look at the delivery I see that the delivery was completed on 23rd Feb 2014. Today is the 26th so it should have arrived by the customer already, as my route has a lead time of zero.

My question is; why does it keep shoing me the incorect qty received by customer, where the customer has already received the goods due to the zero days in the route? Do I need POD for cumulative qty received to be updates and therefore the qty in transit to be updated?

0 Kudos

please tell the complete process from starting. Here which you told us that is not understandable so please tell the complete process

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry your requirement is not clear to me.  Where exactly, you want the system to update the moment you do PGI?  You mean to say your customer is also in the same company code in which case only, this is possible. 

G. Lakshmipathi