cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Code for sap WM menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i'm looking for some information about annual inventory in SAP WM module. All the informations I've found point to Logistics ® Logistics execution ® Warehouse management in the SAP main menu bar. Unfortunately I can't find in this location Warehouse management position (see the prnt scr below. If this menu is avaliable threw some t-code what can it be? Why I can't find the menu entry specified above? (SAP Online Help)

best regards

Marcin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Amarjeet
Explorer

Hi Marcin,

This path is neither in SAP Easy Access Menu nor in SAP Customizing menu. I think it's a typo error.

However, you can use LLVS transaction for SAP WMS Easy Access Menu.

Regards,

Amarjeet

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marcin,

I am not sure from which version on-wards. But, SAP has taken out Warehouse Management node as separate. And, It is part of entire Logistics Execution. In you navigate through Inbound Process, Outbound Process, Internal Warehouse Process, you can find WM TCodes inside those nodes.

That means, Warehouse Management is more generic now than specific. You will fine in every node under Logistics Execution. All you need to do is, by process wise, you have to navigate in that respective menu.

Regards,
Sathish

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the online link you gave and the text you copy from is for a 4.5B release... the screen shot for shure is not from that.

You should probably look here: Inventory - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

our SAP version is SAP ECC 6.0. The screen is from SAP GUI in version 7.30.

BR

Marcin

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Why I can't find the menu entry specified above? (SAP Online Help)

So the answer to that question is: because the docu you found this menu entry in is for an older release. And there it looked like this:

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect... thx for replay.

So in 6.0 I'll wont fin the WM Menu?

Is there a possibility to find somewhere some updated books about WM and MM to download?

BR

Marcin

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

not to download. But in the first link I gave you'll find the actual online documentation, you can further search on help.sap.com.

Brgds

Juergen