cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual delivery quantity lower than ordered

nicholas_archer3
Explorer

Hello,

Have any of you had an issue with the delivery create BAPI BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS, where the actual delivery quantity was less than what was ordered, even though there was more than adequate stock available. Subsequent deliveries for the same materials are successfully delivered. I have verified that there was enough stock at the time and no good receipts for new stock were done during the period of investigation.

Not sure if this matters but deliveries are created from sales orders and the batch is manually assigned when the sales order is created.

We're running ECC 6.0 (SAP_APPL Release 600 Level 0022).

Any assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you absolutely sure that the full quantity is available? Maybe try this to ensure:

- Set a breakpoint at FM AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER

- After:

CALL FUNCTION 'AVAILABILITY_CHECK'

EXPORTING

P_SCHEDSH     = P_SCHEDSH

P_SCHEDTR     = P_SCHEDTR

check the value of field MNG02 in the P_MDVEX structure. This will tell you the confirmed quantity.

So I would check this to ensure that there is an available quantity

nicholas_archer3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Noel,

I wish it was that simple but the creation of the sales order, delivery, etc... is completely automated. When we manually create the delivery, the actual vs requested quantities are always the same as long is stock is available.

I've reviewed every single goods movement and sales document for a number of materials that had this problem on a given day, found that there was enough stock available at the time and that the subsequent orders in most cases were processed without any issues.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a tough one alright. I still suspect that it is an issue with available quantities though. Note 1513607 explains how sometimes there is no available quantity. I'd advise you understand all the reasons in this note and check if any of them could apply. Other than that, I am out of ideas....