cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analyze the performance of a webdynpro java app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to analyse the performance of a webdynpro java application which is running on Prod Portal. We are on Portal 7.00 SP21.

I have tried to use the Performance option from the webdynpro console. But when I could not quite understand the use of this. Please help me understand the below issues:

1. When I go to Web Dynpro Console --> Admin Menu --> Performance --> Web Dynpro Framework, I see the below screen shot:

What exactly do I have to take away from this?

2. When I got to Web Dynpro Console --> Admin Menu --> Performance --> Applications, and give the application name that I want to monitor it gives me no data at all. Please find the below screen shot:

The application has been there in the Prod for couple of years. Why I do not see any performance data of the application? Is there anything else that I have to do before using this option?

Please help me with this.

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Balajii

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Deat Patralekha,

I appreciate your response.

The first which explain about the URL parameter sap-wd-showInfo=X never worked for me. I have tried it many times. And that's same with another parameter sap.session.ssr.showInfo=true. These two never worked for me despite of passing the parameters properly.

From the Web Dynpro Framework within the Web Dynpro console, I am not sure how should I scale the performance of the web dynpro application based on it's output.

Please let me know if you have ever scaled the performance using these techniques.

Thanks,

Balajii

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't try to scale the performance using these techniques.

satyam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

you need to have a admin rights for java engine or portal, If you do not have these administrator rights, you will be unable to execute these performance measurements.

correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Satyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

I have the admin rights, if not I couldn't have navigated to the webdynpro console at the least

My question is how monitor the custom webdynpro java application and what do we have to take away from the webdynpro framework performance monitoring?

Best,

Balajii

Answers (0)