cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Menu - in SE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have just recently upgraded our system from 4.6C system to ECC 6.0 and we are developing an application using Web Dynpro for ABAP. In SE80 on right click on the ROUTEUIELEMENTCONTAINER the options visible are Display UI Element and Copy Element. Option to create UI element is not appearing. We have updated the system with latest kernel, SAP Application, Basis and ABAP patches.

Our system is Oracle with Windows 2003. Any pointers to resolve this will be a great help.

Regards

Rohit Chowdhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are in display mode ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I am not in display mode, that was the first thing I check. Also I have verified about the active nodes as suggested by Heldi. All the nodes are active.

More so we are able to Run the applications without any problems. I also have applied most of the notes released after patch level 11 for abap with regards to WDA.

Regards

Rohit Chowdhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

On further investigation I have found that tables : WDY_WB_VD_TXT and WDY_WB_VD_ADD_F is empty in the database. Hence on right click system is unable to display the context properly.

Please help me with this. We have a demo next week.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Rohit Chowdhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are the translations missing? See https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/880125 and also note 898451 and 946431

Regards, Heidi

Message was edited by:

Heidi von Geisau

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on the latest patch set and also notes in terms of WDA Our current patch set is 11 for basis 11 for abap and 7 for application.

Kernel is also latest. I am unable to find note 946431. It may not be released for customer.

In my system table version details display date as 05.01.2006 where as in our Ides which is on SP10 shows details as 08.12.2005.

Question of missing transalation will arise if an entry exists in the table. Currently table is empty.

Regards

Rohit Chowdhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure to have done all the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/e86de5008b4d9ae10000000a155369/frameset.htm">configuration settings</a>, especially the active services in SICF, see also SAP notes 517484, 1009930 and 1008689.

Regards, Heidi

Message was edited by:

Heidi von Geisau