Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing configurations: PI in DMZ

sunit_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have PI setup where in there is one PI installation/server in MZ and other in DMZ. Both are single stack Java only. I had created Integration flows (ICO, comm channels) in PI dev environment and transported those to PI in MZ environment. This case involves HTTP_AAE inbound communication. After transportation I did testing by sending data to PI using HTTP tool and it worked fine. But when I send data to PI in DMZ I got error - inbound binding not found. I suspect that my configuration objects where not transported to PI in DMZ zone.

Can any one please tell me how to transport configuration objects designed in Integration Directory to PI in DMZ? Is there a manual transport involved from MZ to DMZ or is it automatic?

I don't know if its related but when I did Cache test in monitoring section, I got the following error against PI DMZ module stating: 'Cache notification from Integration Directory failed: Error when notifying cache receiver' What does this mean?

Thanks and Regards

Sunit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunit,

Im not a infrastructure expert, but i think you should use the PI PCK to do the ESR development in the MZ and only to change the configuration in the DMZ:

Partner Connectivity Kit (SAP Library - Partner Connectivity Kit)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3f9fc190-0201-0010-0cbd-87f50e404...

Regards.