Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status profile

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is it possible to define user status profile for material component? There is similar screen available in material component but I am not able to find out the exact config where I can trigger the user status for material component.

With Regards,

Soubhagya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to create a user status for material PR thru tcode OK02.

1) Create a status say 'NPUR' which will set default with system status CTRD. At this status material PR will not allow.

2) Create another status say 'APUR' which can be set manually/automatically after any status.After setting this status, user can create PR.

Same way you can also create for reservations/SO.

Thanks

Shishir

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

HI rout,

Can you tell me what type of user status you required for material component?

I mean whats the business scenario and what steps you following.

Please elaborate it further the need of user status for material component.

thanks

Rahul

0 Kudos

Hi

you can check OK02 (transaction to let you create a user status). Enter in one of the already created user statuses and press on the OBJECT TYPES button and check on your own what are the specific SAP objects offered by sap that lets us build a user status.

Material is not one of the offered object types...

cheers

Panagiotis

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Panagiotis,

We have activated user status for PD, WBS, Network and Activities but in case material component the object type is OKP : PP/PM order component which is missing in the allowed object types, though the status profile screen is there in the material component. So I hope there must be some way through which we can trigger the user status in material component.

Let's wait for other expert comment !!!!!!

With Regards,

Soubhagya

0 Kudos

Hi...

could you please give us some more detail in terms of your case: what is the transaction you are trying to set the user status (possibly a couple of screen shots) that will help identify the situation a little bit more precisely and if possible propose a workaround?

Kind Regards

Panagiotis

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is

1)once the WBS element/ activity is released, there should be no change in quantity/material should not be deleted from that respective WBS element/ Activity.

2) Field Res./Purc. req. should always be set in "from release". (though it is configured for network but in case of material component by default it is coming "never").

With regards,

Soubhagya

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Soubhagya,

For you Second Query ") Field Res./Purc. req. should always be set in "from release". (though it is configured for network but in case of material component by default it is coming "never")."

Goto OPUU and open your network profile . In right there is box Res./Purc. req. Where 1 is set.

Change it to 2.

It will resolve your query.

Try it will work

thanks

Rahul

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As I have mentioned earlier, it is configured for Network profile but what i am looking for is to set "Res./Purc. req = from release" for material component not for network.

With Regards,

Soubhagya

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Soubhagya

1. If your assigning material as NON-Stock item .Settings in OPUU will work for material component also.

2. If you assigning material as stock item and want to generate PR. then setting in OPS8 will help.

I think WE type

It might resolve your query ..or lets wait for others reply.

Regards

Rahul