cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material types and material groups not replicated from ERP to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in the Cutover phase of the SAP&SRM Implementation project, and are trying to replicate Customizing objects and Master Data from ERP (ECC 6.06) to SRM (SRM 7.02) in the Productive System.

The comlete replication worked fine in all previous pre-productive systems (DEV, QA, UAT), but now in PROD we managed so far to replicate only the Plants. We cannot replicate Material Types (DNL_CUST_PROD0) and Material Groups (DNL_CUST_PROD1). Hence also no materials.

After we execute R3AS, in R3AM1 we get only green buttons for DNL_CUST_PROD0 and DNL_CUST_PROD1, but no Product Hierarchies and Product Categories appear in COMMPR01.

There are no error messages, no short dumps, and no Inbound or Outbound queues neither in ERP nor in SRM system. No IDocs in BD87 or BD20.

We maintained and checked all the tables as per notes 720819, 510192, 1553940 and 1498111, and we followed the instructions from the SCN reference article from Marcin Gajewski:
We checked also other articles in SCN, but no symptoms similar to our case (since there are nor error messages, as written above).

We did successfully the replication of all customizing objects and master data in all other 3 pre-productive systems, so we believe we are familiar with the procedures and the settings. Now we are facing this issue the first time in the productive environment. We checked all the settings several times, and compared with other systems, but cannot find any mistakes.

We would appreciate any tipp.

Best regards,
AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

For hierarchy, you should check trx comm_hierarchy in SRM.

For category, you should check table comm_category.

For product, you shuld check trx commpr01.

You should transfer them from ECC to SRM using objects DNL_CUST_PROD1 and DNL_CUST_PROD0.

1, please check trx r3am1 to see if all the objects are with green light.

2, please check if there is errors in trx smw01 for data transfer.

If there are errors, we should fix them according to the description.

Anyway, for configuration of material transfer, the following notes should be read carefully:

KBA 1553940

Regards,

Ivy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may also refer to the following documents:

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

thank you for your answers, they were both helpful. Under the bottom line the note 1501685 was decisive because it brought me indirectly to the solution. I realized that I had to change the RFC destination in txn SMOEAC for site CRM, and put NONE instead of SRM* logical destination.

After that change, I was able to replicate material types and material groups (product categories) from ERP to SRM.

Strangely enough we have the entries in pre-productive systems with SRM* logical destination for site CRM in SMOEAC, and the replication worked fine.

Best regards,

AJ

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Glad to hear about this.

Regards,

Ivy