Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Compliance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a question due to SPL Compliance:

The partners wont be blocked!!!

We have following warning while generationg comparision terms for the business partner:

Do anybody have an idea what we are doing worng?

Thanks for help.

Regards Jörg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorg,

May I ask you to check a couple of things more ?

(1) When you run the transaction to generate search terms for BP, do you use radio button "Changed Partners Addresses only" or "All partners addresses" ?

(2) Do you use a user-exit / BADI to filter the replication of customers/vendors from ECC to GTS ? If the code in the user-exit/BADI is not written correctly, then in some cases the BP address is lost during the transfer from ECC to GTS.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mouaz,

1.) I tried both, it is all the same.

2.) We have no BADI therefore implemented.

Perhaps it is a problem with the advice of amendement with the reduce news?

Thanks for new ideas....

Regards

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jorg,

Which Release of GTS are you using? Did you find Function Module  /SAPSLL/CORE_ADDR_GET in your system?

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

we are using GTS 10.1. I found actually the Function Module and I see under the tab Export :

Did you mean this?

Do you see anything wrong?

Thanks for help

Regards Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Yes, please execute this FM and provide your address#10945 in the Import parameter  IV_ADRNR_NEW

And see if your export parameter ES_ADDR1_VAL_NEW shows the details like Name, City, etc.

You need to click on that Details tool of that parameter to see the content.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

yes I did this. The result is, that I see Name 1 City, postcode, etc.

Its all there.

Regards

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Thanks for checking. Looks quite strange for me. You said BP is of type 2 Organisation and the above mentioned FM is giving out all the details. So, once this is clear- System is trying to split the terms as per the logic.

So, I really don't understand why it's not working. Did you change anything in the configuration settings for SPLUS?

Can you please open SAP Global Trade Services->SAP Compliance Management->Sanctioned party list screening->Define Control procedure for Address Comparison.

Please see if you have some Address version mentioned for your control procedure SPLUS.

If its blank as shown in the screenshot. Then I don't find any other option than debugging directly.

Please ask your ABAPer to debug the same and see if there is some condition which fails.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

thath´s it.

Now the BP were blocked......

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Glad that it worked finally . Can you please confirm if there was an entry for the Address version and after removing it worked? If not, can you please confirm what else was done.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

herewith I can confirm, that after removing the entry for the adress version it works. I did nothing else. Thanks again for your time and help.

Regards

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

That's great . Can you close this thread by marking it as Answered. You can mark respective correct and helpful answers .

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Dhilipan has put in a lot of effort here for you, so please mark postings as "correct" and/or "helpful" where appropriate - thanks.

Very glad that your problem is now solved!

Regards,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

I took a quick look at the program code in that area.  The code behaves differently depending on whether the address is for a Person or an Organisation.  Maybe you could check in the BP master record if the problem is related to that?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

I believe system is not able to find any values under Name1,Name2, Name3, Name4,Street, City,Country for the Partner and Address#.

Can you please check if there are any values for the above mentioned fields in the Partner or Address#?

May be some data inconsistency because city is a mandatory field. System should be able to pick up the city at least.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

The data Name 1/2/3, Street, City, etc is in the field of the BP. If I enter the adress manually the partner gets blocked and I see which elemts in the list is relevant. But the partner adress from the ERP is not blocke?

Thanks

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Can you open ADRC table and check if you find all those data for that address#10945?

Just thinking if there could be inconsistency in the address table.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

I just replicated the issue in my sandbox. By deleting Address# from ADRC table.. So, please check if ADRC has some values for  your address#. And also let us know the partner type as Dave requested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we looked at the table and the data: name, city is there!! from the BP?

We only use the BP as an organisation

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Can you execute FM "/SAPSLL/CORE_ADDR_GET" with your Address number as parameter IV_ADRNR_NEW and blank value for iv_nation_new?

Please let us know if you see some values in the result.

I am assuming you haven't changed anything for the standard legal regulation SPLUS?

Basically, I see system is trying to get the data using the above mentioned FM. If not, then system assumes that the partner is not of type 1 - Organisation and starts looking for person address.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

I tried to start the mentioned program, but the system couldnt find it?

Do you have another tip, or how can I proove that we work really with the type organisation?

Thanks

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

In table BUT000, check that field TYPE has the value 2 (Organisation), rather than 1 (Person).

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

I found this Function module in GTS 8.0. Are you trying to open this from SE37? It's a FM. Can you try once?

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

how can I check and come to the table BUT000 to see if we have really the value 2 for Organisation? hanks for help.

Regards

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just use transaction SE16 to view the table contents.  The ERP partner number is in field BPEXT.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are all type 2 Organisation in table BUT000.....

Do you have another idea?

Thanks for help

Regards

Jörg