Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding condition record price of Condition types according to Access sequence

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts..

i have to find condition record price of Condition types according to Access sequence

i have maintained access seq with this  condition tables 500,550,800,750 in v/07

now i want to know the price based on condition tables wise

i found one FM Record in se37--- condition_read_record

but once entered inside i am not able to find regarding that data only i am seeing Field names

plz let me know any one worked on this issue 

thanks a lot 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu. Greetings.

To my knowledge, there aren't any standard function modules to read condition records. Each condition type might have different accesseswith different field values. Thus creating a single FM with all import parameters for various condition types is difficult.

RV_CONDITION_RECORD_DISPLAY is the standard function module used to display condition records. Perhaps, your technical consultant can build customized FM for your requirement using this as a base.

Additionally, the BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE function can simulate a sales order for any given customer/material data. Thus you can extract prices for the simulation. This BAPI is usually used to transfer price information to a CRM or eCommerce interface.

regards,

-Balaji

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

When you create condition table for Pricing, it generates internal database table with A + Table number.

So Your condition table 500 has generated table A500.

If you will maintain condition record then it will update this table with Condition record number / Validity period and key fields.

By using that condition record number you can get values from KONP table.

Regards,

MJ.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ..Mahendra Jani sir

Thanks a lot For giving Your replay

We can get the data in KONP Table if we know condition record Nors and based on this we can find C.Table Price records

IN T683V Right i think condition records are saved ?

But My Requerment is i want to know directly based on C.Tables wise

so  ' MoazzaM ' Sir gave one link i have checked

Dear  ' MoazzaM ' sir i have one small doubt plz let me know after creating program in MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

Where you have checked all The data according to c.table wise plz tell me any specified T.code is there or

By using any F.m

plz sir awaiting for your replay

Thanks a lot 

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator Remarks:

With so many questions from you on Function Module(FM).

With this I like to know your understanding on FM and their use.

In absence of explanation on your understanding from you, we will not allow any further question.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

No, Your understanding about T683V table is wrong. That table is for Pricing Procedure determination only.

From your question below is my understanding:

• You already know your condition tables for which you are trying to get condition records. So we can say you know that what is going to be your data base table for condition record storing. (Example: Table number 951 , so you data base table for that is A951)
  • Now, Execute that table, that will give you Condition record for every key combination.
  • Pass that Condition record number to KONP, which will give you all details about Condition type and what values were available there.

I have not used above function module but if you will test with appropriate data by taking example of condition record then you will be able to test the same.

Regards,

MJ.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This discussion is unmarked as question. In addition to that all responses are un-marked as "Helpful"

Reason: It is encouraging points gaming. For which you are already warned on many occasion.

I like to let you know that you are repetitively ignoring our suggestions & remarks.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear J.P Sir

i never ignore sorry for this

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no need of apology. But, you keep on awarding, without even trying it once

In addition. there is nothing bad or good about the question. But, you are mixing too many things one.

I request you, please do explain your understanding in FM.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

Where do you need to find this price? Is it in some ABAP report or application?

I did this once for some other purpose but my requirement was same to get current active pricing condition record. For this I used same logic which SAP standard uses for pricing in sale order. I have explained this logic in my following thread. Please check and revert back for any further clarification.

I have explained that how we can reach to current active price by following IMG tables and making links from condition table to access sequence to condition type to pricing procedure.

Thank$