cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi name for uploading data to REOROF Transaction?

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day

I am developing an adobeform to capture customer details and create an offer in transaction REOROF , I dont feel bdc is good option tp upload the transaction when ever user fills the form, I found this bapi  bapi_re_cn_create. can I use this bapi to create an offer, please help.if any ideas.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The bapi mentioned by you cannot be used for creation of contract offers. Sadly, there is no BAPI available for contract offers currently in the system. Please go ahead with other option(s).

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

cnoriega
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi surendra,

I'm trying to do the same, but i got the following message:

BAPI_RE_OF_CREATE

No instance of object type ContractOfferREFX has been created. External reference: COF <NEW>

I'm using an existing RO(rental object), is there a problem with that?

regards,

Carmen

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

ok thanks but will this work for  uploading data from ztable. as my adobeform data is moving into ztable and from there data has move to transaction.

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

I solved the whole thing finally..we have bapi names BAPI_RE_OF_CREATE . we can create an offer.

before this we have to create the business partner. and pass the number to the bapi.

Regards

surendra

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the answers.  then what might be the possibilities, i thought of bdc as my last option bcs there are  more tabs to be filled. can you please help me to get a better option of resolving this thing. any function modules or class methods or  what are the options left. pls help.

Regards

surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear surendra,

You can go with SECATT with recording the transaction,creating a variant,then using test configuration for uploading the data.

For SECATT with recording please follow the document :

SECATT-Extended Computer Aided Testing Tool Transaction recording for mass upload

Hope it could help you!

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surendra,

There is no standard BAPI for creation of Contract offer.

Regards,

Sid