cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC SPM is not working after upgrade of EHP6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We upgraded our ECC 6.0 R/3 systems to EHP6. After this when we try to use GRC SPM 5.3, after entering in to /n/VIRSA/VFAT and after entering reason code, it is not going to the next screen. IT shows the popup "Superuser privilege management - 5.3" with Message number "/VIRSA/VFAT684". Kindly help in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

The person using FF will get that message on their screen. A new session should open up with the FF Id to start the menu

Are you getting a new session for the FF Session?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for coming back to me. The problem is new session is not getting opened. After entering the reason code normally it should go to new session of FF ID, but it is staying in the Firefighter (user) screen only. So i am not able to use the FF ID. Please suggest me.

Thanks,

Prasad

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Prasad

I would have a look at:

• The SU01 of the FF Id to see if locked/validity/etc
  • Check ST22 or SM21 to see if there is an issue. Possibly S_RFC failure if there are new checks as EHP6 tightened up RFC security - you may need to fix the role assigned to the FF Id to have sufficient access.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

We identified the issue. It is because FF ID's need additional authorization to the objects S_RFC_ACL and S_ICF. So we updated the roles with these values and it solved the issue. Thank you so much for your help.

Thanks,

Prasad

Answers (0)