cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends, I have a situation in hand with respect to usage of pricing condition. I am creating a contract which will be integrated with SRM. My plan is to maintain 5 line items. Situation is imagine the contract is executed. Now the supplier agrees to give 10% discount on all the line items. I would want to apply this discount as a mass update that is i do not want to edit each line item and provide a scaling of 10% discount or use a header condition type since header condition type considers the total cost of all the line items and not individual. My requirement is how do i apply the 10% discount to each line item without having to edit each line item individually.

Thanks

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you venkatesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

In SAP Sourcing the obvious way you maintin this rebate condition is to do at the line item level for each line item (after the prereq step of including this rebate condition is already done at the document setup). There is no easy entry or mass entry transcation on the UI.

The other options are that  you can possibly have a script which can perhaps add these entries to the agreeemnt pre-save..

The easier one will be to use the excel export/import functionality on the line items. - this way you can export all the line items to Excel format.. add the rebate condtion and value there and import it back...

Hopefully this answers ..

Regards

Prasad