cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 system copy post steps for dual stak installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Could please share PI 7.31 (ABAP+JAVA) system copy post steps and we would like configure SSL with java keystore for B2B communication

Thanks

Sankar Bavirisetti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar -

Could please share PI 7.31 (ABAP+JAVA) system copy post steps

>>>There is a configuration wizard  “PI System Copy"available which will execute most of the tasks post system copy in NWA.

However please refer to the section "follow up activities"  in the below document for the full list.

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000887722012E/sys_copy_731_abapjava.pdf

we would like configure SSL with java keystore for B2B communication

>>>please refer to the Huseyin's reply in the below thread-

For configuration of SSL on AS JAVA : (though it say only for java stack, once you adjust the profile parameters the configuration remains same)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh for useful info,

We have to follow "SAP Note 1299373 - Configuration Wizard: PI System Copy" and I will B2B once I started config

Thanks,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh for useful info,

We have to follow "SAP Note 1299373 - Configuration Wizard: PI System Copy" and I will update  B2B once I started config

Thanks,

Sankar

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar - You can close the thread if your question is answered..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to run wizard for system copy from NWA  , none of the JAVA users not able to login in PRD

Thanks,

Sankar

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar - Have a look at the below notes from SAP

Question 3: Why does the UI ask for several PI and SLD users/passwords and what are they used for ?

Why does the UI ask for several PI and SLD users/passwords and what are they used for ?

Answer: The users besides DDIC and j2ee_admin are used in ABAP and Java destinations, which contain the hostname and/or the system number. They have to be recreated. In detail:

• PIISUSER: ABAP HTTP Destination 'INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI'
  • PIRWBUSER: Java Destination 'pmistore'
  • PILDUSER: Exchange Profile Connection
  • SLD_DS_<SID>: Java Destination 'SLD_DataSupplier'
  • SLD_CL_<SID>: Java Destination 'SLD_Client'

Since Releases 7.11 SP9, 7.30 SP5 and 7.31 SP1 the PI Service Users are read from the Exchange Profile directly.

Also make sure to which system your exchange profile is pointed to and use the password accordingly..