Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Delivery Telorace

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have setup over delivery tolerance in customer material info record for a specific customer and material, and no tolerance is set at customer master data.

i have created a sales order of 10 EA and created outbound delivery. the problem is how ever over delivery tolerance limit is copies in delivery line (and sales order), but i can deliver as much as i can. can any one help me regarding this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in 0VLP for your item category what value is set in field "Check Overdelivery". Should be A (warning message) or B (error message)

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

I think the TCode OVLP refers to Item Categories relevant for Picking in Deliveries. The correct path is SPRO --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Deliveries --> Define Item Category for Deliveries.

- As suggested by Joan, kindly check the settings maintained in the field "Check Overdelivery" for the Item Category used in the delivery (using the path mentioned above) and check if changing the value to "B" for that field helps your requirement.

Regards,

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Som,

I wrote tcode 0VLP, not OVLP,which is correct..

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan, 

Apologies for my mistake of not noticing the transaction correctly and for not testing it out before replying to your post. Kindly excuse the same .

Regards,

Som

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Joan, it work now

Answers (0)