cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Satelite system from Solution_manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For the New bussiness partner creation, normally i will goto TCode SOLUTION_MANAGER-> Edit->Create Business Partner.

Because we have already migrated our Satelite system to other machine and thus i need to delete the existing Satelite folder at left tree, and later on add in the new Satelite system into the tree itself.

But im stuck at the deletion of existing Satelite folder on left tree, because i can not find the option for me to do that.

Could you please comment.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

For my case, i realize that the current left Satelite folder is still using the old RFC destination to perform user info read.

So, on top of delete the existing folder(my previous question), is there a way for me to change the new RFC dest assignment to the existing Satelite folder?

Please comment.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will find 4 RFC destinations against each satellite system in your Solution Manager. Go to SM59-> R/3 Connections/ ABAP Connections...select those 4 RFCs which you saw earlier and then delete one by one. You can generate new RFC's through SOLMAN_DIRECTORY transaction for any new satellite system.

Hope it will solve ur problem.

Regards,

Naresh Dodeja.