cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF06 - FI Document without TCODE in BKPF table

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use the VF06 to implement an automatic billing process, but when I started the job, the system creates all billing documents normally, so when I check the associated FI documents, the TCODE field is blank in BKPF table.

I have 2 problens here:

1 - For SOX audit compliance I must have all FI documents with TCODE filled (for example VF01, VF02, etc..)

2 - I have some validation/sustituion rules, that track billing process by transaction and VF06 don't pass by them.

Can anyone, could you help me in a possible solution?

Tks.

Leonardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is a standard functionality of SAP which you can very well justify by sharing the OSS note 1829712 where this has been mentioned very clearly.  Of course, this note refers to TCode KEU5 but "CAUSE" mentioned therein, is applicable to all standard TCodes that run in background.

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I remember notes in other modules (e.g. MM) where sy-tcode is not populated during background, so, BKPF-TCODE is empty (note 142507). So, try to populate with enhancements. See Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting. If sy-tcode is empty, try to populate ACCHD-TCODE using SY-CPROG (check also values in table TSTC).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo