cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reassign Support team's BP in PPOMA_CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to check with you on how to reassign a BP for a Support team in PPOMA_CRM.

For my case right now, in PPOMA_CRM BP that currently assigned to Support Team MM is 123, but i need to reassign it to BP 130.

Please comment on how to achieve that.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FSCHU,

(1) go to PPOMA_CRM transaction.

(2) In the top left side tree structure, you can see the node "Position". Under that U can see "Search Term". Click on it. And search with the search term "Support Team MM".

(3) U will get the search result displaying your Position "Support Team MM" in the bottom left corner. Double click on it.

(4) U will get the Position "Support Team MM" along with the BP(123) assigned to it on the top right side content part.

(5) Select BP(123), right click and from the context menu, select Delete -> Assignment. Now the old BP(123) has got deleted.

(6) Now similarly, go to your "Position", right click and from the context menu, select Assign. A pop-up dialog opens for u to select whether u have to assign a Owner(BP) or user.

(7) Select Owner(BP) to assign a Business Partner.

(8) It opens the Business Partner dialogue from where u can select ur required "BP 130"

Hope it helps.

Pls dont forget to award points to useful answers.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammai,

For the steps you mentioned i realized it just applicable to employee. While for me case, my support team is created as an Organization.

But nvm, i have decided to used the system defaulted/auto created BP for a new support team.

Thanks for your comment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FSCHU,

I checked your requirement and then only I replied. It worked for me. I donno why it is not working for u.

what does 'nvm' stands for?

And is that autocreated BP(which u have planned to use) is the BP created for users of the solman system initially(for the first time)?

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, do you have any ideas?

Please comment.