cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with enhance receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am using enhance receiver determination to determine the receiver. I have created one operation mapping which contains two java mapping which

determines the receiver. First java mapping remove the soap envelope and second java mapping determines the receiver.

The sender is a third party system and sends an xml message. The sender interface contains the XSD of the xml message. But the third party sends the

xml message within a additional  SOAP envelope which we can not define in the service interface.

When I test the input message with envelope in operation mapping in ESR, it executes successfully.

But when I send the input message with envelope from 3rd party, its failing in receiver determination with the below error

Looks like the system expects the sender interface structure in ESR without the SOAP envelope because our XSD does not contain it.This is really strange because if we use the same operating mapping in interface determination, then system allows the input xml message with soap envelope which is common thing in many scenarios.

Any body has any idea how to over come this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally found the solution which is a weird one ...Just removed the s/w component from the receiver determination and it worked..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit - Seems like your RD is not even calling the mapping and AFAIK RD should not validate the XML against the XSD.

So Have a look at the below thread and see if it's the same with you too..

No operation with XML root tag | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

Thanks for the reply. I have checked the blog already. I have changed the interface pattern as XI 3.0 compatible but no help.

The other option operation specific is not available for extended receiver determination. This is really strange. Normally it should not validate the XSD, but looks like in case of receiver determination it does the validation, it searches in the payload and try to figure out the interface mapping.

But as it have found the additional namespace for SOAP envelope, its unable to called the operation mapping.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

What is the additional soap envelop

The web service send the message in soap envelop which is removed in sender adapter level, so you did not get the envelop in receiver determination. and the same message is passed in interface determination. So if you are getting the error at receiver determination, you will get this issue at interface mapping as well.

try to use standard RD and check if msg is failing in interface determination.

regards,

Harish