Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong excise year updated in table J_1IGRXSUB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

we have tried to reconcile challan we got following reaction from the system

1, Warning message-

Material document 5000007383 2014 is allocated a challan during GR

2. After entering below error message

The document does not exist

after analysing system has captured the excise invoice year-2014 instead of 2013 in table J_1IGRXSUB

we have not capture the wrong date manually.because of this we are unable to reconcile the challan, please share your views on this and suggest.

Regards

Maruthi S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maruthi,

for that you can cancel the challen in year 2013 and create for 2014. or you can change in table.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you seen this behavior for Subcontracting cycle for the first time? Check the Excise year in J_1IGRXSUB table. If required, you will have to modify the Excise year in the said table. Before that check in Market place whether any note is avialable for the said behavior.

Alternately, you can raise a oss message.

0 Kudos

yes, this is a first time i am seeing the different behavior in system. my question is whether anybody faced this proplem, if yes what will be the corrective measure?

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maruthi,

for that you can cancel the challen in year 2013 and create for 2014. or you can change in table.

0 Kudos

i agree Santosh, but table correction is workaround, we cannot do table correction often . as of now only one document has 2014 in table. we need to plug in permanently for the same. thanks for the suggestion.please suggest any relevant notes

0 Kudos

Just check in Debug mode by changing the Excise year to 2013 and see whether you come out of this issue. If yes, you may raise an OSS message to SAP. You will be given the correction note or suggestion to update the Excise year in the said table.

0 Kudos

Dear All

Even SAP India not provided permanent solution for the same. root cause unknown. as i said on my earlier thread workaround done for the same. I hope SAP will take it forward for further analysis. So i am closing this thread

Regards

Maruthi S