cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required user exit for production order status check at the time of delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am a CO consultant and i got a requirement from the user that for the smoothing of the month end process they want a check in at the time of delivery (VL01N) that it should check the status of the production order with respect to the sales order is TECO or not. If the status is not TECO the system must give the error message. if the teco is done it should allow for delivery.

We are having the MTO scenario in the client. Please help me to find the required user exit that can be used in delivery.

Thanks & Regards

Dinakar Sarma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just an idea, if you have full MTO then VA88 has to be done before delivery from my understanding.

Check the requirement class that you are using

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warren,

Thanks for the Reply. I have identified the user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT for the requirement. In this i think to write the logic that to check the production orders that are assigned to the sales order and check the status of the production order in JEST table is I0045 (TECO)  or not. If the condition is true it will save the delivery if it is false it will give error message.

This check will be done at the time of saving the delivery. But i am sure that if this is implemented it will create lot off chaos at the time of delivery. Please suggest me weather to go a head or tell the user it is not required.

Regards

Dinakar Sarma

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have production order created at time of SO then it should be OK.

But each Final Material in the SO will mean a production order.  So it might be difficult as the user may want to know all the production orders on the first save of the DN.  Rather than save and get only 1 production order with a bad status.

Another alternative is copy control.  With this you could use you same logic and remove the sales order line item from the copy table CVBAP if the production status is not TECO.  I have done this method before for free goods.

Regards

Waza

Answers (0)