Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori - Approve Leave Request issue

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are getting below issue after configuring Fiori leave approval application. Manager can able to see leave details submitted but when try to approve/reject getting below message.

The same leave work item can able to approve/reject directly from backend (i.e from SBWP) or from standard ESS portal (i.e from UWL)

Could you please advice on the same?

Thank you.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please check these 2 notes.

1710934 - Error SWR 207 after executing user decision

1548298 - User descision: Verifying the result

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Basis reviewed both notes and said they are relevant to 731 SP5. We are currently running on SP6 so these corrections are already in place. Could you pls let me know if any other suggestions?

Our Environment details:  ECC 731 SP6, Gateway 731 SP10

We are using custom workflow (copy of SAP standard one with some client specific customization) for leave approval in backend and have question regarding scenario definition on Gateway.

Can we use standard scenario identifier (LEAVEREQUESTAPPROVAL) or do we need to create new scenario identifier like other custom workflows?

Thank you.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan.

Message was edited by: Madhu Sudhan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please test the approve OData URI in the transaction /iwfnd/gw_client. The method should be post.

Regards,

Masa

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Looks like some issue with user decision step in leave approval workflow.  Could you pls advice if some custom BADI implementation is required to complete user decision, I am no workflow expert to nail down the issue.

Same workflow Id is showing up in Fiori application.  The status is getting changed from Ready to Completed from backend.  (By choosing complete manually option)   How to do the same from Fiori application?

Thanks and regards,

Madhu Sudhan

Message was edited by: Madhu Sudhan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Did you maintain your custom task ID in the scenario definition?

Regards,

Masa

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. Have maintained task ID in scenario definition. Task ID for leave request approval user decision is TS92000125 and the same maintained.

Does this application has any dependency on IW_PGW 100 component on gateway, we currently have SP03 and not sure if it correct version.  Could you let me know if something missing.

Thanks and regards,

Madhu Sudhan.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

IW_PGW SP05 is available.

Please upload the screenshot of your system alias definition. I guess the system alias definition is incorrect.

Regards,

Masa

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

As requested, have a look at system alias definition screenshot.  Also, TASKPROCESSING was already registered and activated. (As highlighted in provided link)

In our Fiori setup, other approval scenarios like time sheet & travel expenses working fine, so I guess from system alias prospective it should be ok.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

The scenario definition screen has the system alias "FIORI" but you system alias definition is "TR&_400_PGW". You should assign correct system alias to the task.

Regards,

Masa

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Sorry, just realized that scenario definition screenshot provided above is not correct.  Below is the correct one and I see leave approve task mapped to system alias TR6_400_PGW only.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please test the approve OData URI in the transaction /iwfnd/gw_client. The method should be post.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

Did you find any solution for the above issue.if yes,

Please share the solution.

Even I am facing the same issue in approve leave request after

changing standard to custom service

Regards,

Sowmya.K

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

Could you also post the error URL which you get from Inspect element ? F12, when you run from fiori ?

It should be /sap/opu one

Regards,

Tejas

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your reply. Please find below error details when inspect element (F12) captured in browser. Not sure if it because of backend workflow.  Could you let me know if any clue?

CSRF token validation failed

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Madhu,

Your screenshot is not clear, Not able to see anything

1. Also tell me whether the GW and backend is in same system ? Are you following embedded approach ?

2. Are other apps working fine ?

3. If no, please check your rfc connection from Gateway to backend and proper authorizations

4. Go to IWFND/GW_CLIENT and take the url from inspect element and try POST from here. If you get 200 as http status, that means its working fine from the Gateway, and problem is in UI.

Please check this steps and let us know.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas

Let me answer your question. Sorry for screenshot. Attaching again.

1.Gateway and backend are on different system.

2. No connection issues with backend. We are having an issue with leave approve app only, all other apps (My leaverequest/paystub/timesheet & Approve timesheet/travel expenses )are working fine.

3. Getting 200 http status when checking in GW_CLIENT and looks like UI related issue.

Thanks and regards,

Madhu Sudhan.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Yes the issue looks to me as UI version issue. What is your UIHCM003  SP version in Gateway? You might need correction notes

Regards,

Tejas

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Requested details for Approve Leave app.

Gateway - UIHCM003 100 (SP003)

Backend - GBHCM003 600 (SP0008)

Have followed below SAP note for correction notes.

1917162 - Release Information Note for SAP Fiori 1.0

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked 2 notes which might be relevant, but those are not yet released. But your system is already at SP 03, SP 004 is latest for UIHCM003. You can upgrade to SP 004 and try.

If still not solved, may be you want to check with SAP people, by raising customer help /OSS to SAP

Regards,
Tejas

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input,Tejas.

Raised an OSS message with SAP, will keep you posted if any resolution.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please apply this note : 1988250 : UI library update for Wave 1. This should solve your issue.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for this important note and we are adopting new launchpad for go-live.  

Have tested the same from new Fiori launchpad as well and issue still remain the same.

Error Msg:

{"error":{"code":"/GBHCM/ELR/001","message":{"lang":"en","value":"An error has occured; contact your administrator"},"innererror":{"transactionid":"532E388AF20D1F00E10080000A0B218B","timestamp":"20140324115227.7214640","Error_Resolution":{"SAP_Transaction":"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"},"errordetails":[{"code":"SWR/207","message":"User decision 000000841597 has no alternative to index 0000","propertyref":"","severity":"error"},{"code":"/GBHCM/ELR/001","message":"An error has occured; contact your administrator","propertyref":"","severity":"error"},{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION","message":"No exception text available","propertyref":"","severity":"error"}]}}}

Thanks and regards,

Madhu Sudhan

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for note detail.

Have applied suggested note and issue remains the same.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post, Scenario identifier screenshot of  " Assign Consumer type" where you put desktop/tablet/Mobile and also " Assign roles"

Also upgrade UIHCM003 to SP 004

Regards,

Tejas