cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field overflow warning while increasing the quantity field to its max

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

We are getting a warning in SRM portal, when we tried to edit the PO by increasing its quantity to 10 digits.

like, we given the quantity field value as 1111111111, then it is showing warnings as :

"Field overflow  while calculating the condition 01CG "

and

"Field overflow  while calculating the condition 01PB".

please help us,, it is little urgent..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what I understand the issue is that the quantity field is not accepting the greater number of digits you want it to accept  . Can you confirm if the same error is happening when you order a cart or only while changing .Then check with multiple user ID to ensure this is not speific to User settings in SU01d .

I am not sure exactly but few suggestions if they might be helpful

Check SU01d for the user ID and see the decimal notation used Check this with the system default and see if its the same .

Then it may be due to price changes due to quantity changes . Check the  note

1595423 - Price with more than 13 digits

Let me know your comments

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Thanks for the Suggestions. those are really helpful..

Actually, if we think that , the price changes due to quantity changes then why its raising a warning as field overflow for conditions 01CG and 01PB. according to my knowledge 01CG and 01PB stands for price catalog and price manual why its maintainig this specificity ??.

please help me..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Aishwarya,

Each field is designed to hold upto a certain numbre of digits. Conditions (e.g. discount) does include calculation based on the multiplication of price per unit and quantity. The current multiplication result value is too large to be handled by the system. Therefore, you are getting such an error. Unfortunately, there is no solution for this behavior. You would require to duplicate the line item into two or more to accomodate.

Regards,

Arun