Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales area with sales doc issue

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i check the sales areas and sales document type assignment type my sales area and sales doc type does not show up in the assignment Ex 1000/10/10 with OR does not show up in spro-->Sales and Distribution--> sales documents-->sales document header--> assign sales area to sales document type--> assign sales order types permitted for sales areas, but when i try to create a sales order with sales doc type OR and sales area 1000/10/10 i was able to create a sales doc despite of the combination missing in configuration.

I have checked combine sales org, combine distribution channel and combine division and sales org 1000, distribution channel 10 and division 10 do not have any reference sales org, distribution channel and division too.

i was wondering how am i able to create a sales order despite this assignment missing kindly advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeer,

Check in OVAO table.

1. Is there the sales org that u are looking for ?

2. Is there a reference sales org for that Sales Org ?

If the Sales Org dont have any ref sales org, it means that the sales org is accepted for all Sales Doc Types.

If the Sales Org have a ref Sales Org, then again we need to maintain an entry in TVAKZ table for the ref sales org and the Sales Doc type combination.

In you case, I think 1000/10/00 is valid for all sales doc types. so in OVAO table it will have 1000 sales org and ref sales org as BLANK. Thus no entry will be there in TVAKZ.

Regards,

Raj

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj,

Your answer clarifies my query

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeer,

Can you please check the table TVAKZ and let us know that entry is there or missing.

Regards,

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

TVAKZ table has no entry for my sales area combination.

regards,