cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAA does not detect SAP Content Server

troy_sorbet
Participant
0 Kudos

I have installed SAP Content server 6.40 / Maxdb 7.80 in order to support SAP PLM implementation. I installed the DAA / Host software on the server. When I went to Solution Manager configuration I noticed that all Solution Manager detects is the IIS installation it does not detect it's content server or the MAXDB instance. I can manually insert them but the need there is no technical system or product system to define and the manually added components are not selectable is diagnostics relevant. How do you attach a SAP content server and MAXDB instance to the Solution Manager landscape in such a way as to have it auto detect the installed components.  The same situation applies to our TREX server, it installed, the diagnotics agent installed but all that is detected in the managed host configuration screen is the IIS installation. Any information concerning this type of configuration would be appreciated

OS for all servers is Windows 2008 R2

Solution Manager 7.1 SP8

Thanks in Advance

Troy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Troy,

Was this issue resolved ?

Rgs

Sunny

troy_sorbet
Participant
0 Kudos

Sunny,

No it wasn't we noticed the host agents do not detect a number of SAP products.  We had to add the TREX components by hand also.

Troy