cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up CUA in Solution manager (trusted connections)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am working on setting up CUA on solution manger 7.1 , we currently have CUA up and running on a non solution manager system . I want  to start using solution  manager for CUA , I am  setting CUA up in a separate client of solution manager , I am having problems getting the trusted connections  working between solution manager and the child system that was set up with managed config.  Example:  in  solution manger system A11,  i have a child trusted connection SM_T02CLNT000_TRUSTED which points to T02,   while in T02 I have a trusted connection to A11 , SM_A11CLNT001_TRUSTED, both of these connections are working ok when I do the test connection and test auth checks, and in managed config, they show green.

I set up the child system in A11 CUA  ( SALE ,We20 is set up for T02 in A11 ,and  We21 in A11 for T02 points to the trusted connection SM_T02CLNT000_TRUSTED) . When I go to SCUA and enter the system T02CLNT000  it gives me an RFC connection error.  I was expecting that the  trusted connections already defined by managed conf. would work ok for CUA, Is this not the case?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, security guide says the rfc name has to be the same as the system, so SM_T02CLNT000_TRUSTED will not work, i thought solution manger would handle it differently regarding the rfc names.

Answers (0)