Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solution Documentation] import the RBPD in Solman 7.1

former_member703512
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to import the RBPD (Repository Business Process Documentation) in solman 7.1

I downolad it from the market place (link : https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/swdc)

(path : “Support Packages and Patches” - “A – Z index” - “S” - “SAP Solution Manager” - “SAP Solution Manager 7.1” - "Entry by componant" - “Additional content”

file : ST-RBPD-ERP 100)

In the section "Content interface" of "Solution Documentation Assistant" tab of the workcenter I imported the zipped file RBPD and the analysis project has been created correctly.

When I consult the analysis project, I discovered that the structure (titles of my processes and steps, ... etc) are in german language and only the transactions description are in english language.

How can I have all the structure (titles of my processes and steps, .. etc) in english?

Thanks in advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member703512
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

No I don't have Error messages.

The screen shot is attached.

Thank you

former_member703512
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help.

I tried the way given in the link (page 10 : "The content is available via SAP Note 1591505 ....")

and I downloaded the 2 files of RBPD (part1 and part 2) zipped from the note 1591505 (Attachements)

and I converted them into one zipped file as they said in the link

But when I imported this file in Solman 7.1, I had the same problem (titles of the structure of my project analysis are in german language)

Do you have any idea how we can deal with this problem?

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maryam

Could you share the screen shot & is this any error message?

Regards

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maryam

Kindly refer the SAP Note

1591505 - Content for Reverse Business Process Documentation

Regards

Ram

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos